Permanent makeup is the ideal solution for every woman who wants to be confident in her own beauty at any time of day and on any occasion. With permanent makeup, you won’t have to worry whether your makeup will last throughout the day. It will also shorten your daily beauty routine and make you feel more confident.Our methods are consistent in offering the newest and safest developments in procedures and technologies to improve our clients’ experience. Karmina has performed a number of procedures for permanent makeup services Forest hills, NYC. Karmina’s Permanent Makeup NYC can help you to achieve the appearance lost or compromised due to the ravages of time or illness, making a genuine and positive extraordinary difference to the way that you look and feel!
Permanent make up is a skin care procedure that can actually work wonders and make you feel ready to go out and about whenever you feel like. It is natural for people to want to look ready whenever they want to leave out of their homes. Since we are all running short of time in today’s world, best permanent makeup is a great way to ensure that we look out best at all hours of the day. Karmina Beauty Clinic encourages the patients to get rid of all the myths and embrace this method of enhancing their beauty by all means. We ensure that we clear all doubts of our customers and give them a permanent solution that they can trust in the long run. With that being said, we also encourage you to ask us questions anytime you want to proceed with the treatment. We will make sure that we answer all your questions. It is a procedure that can enable the customers to look and feel all the better. Being the permanent make up clinic, we make sure to give you the best results.
Permanent makeup is the right choice for you if:
- If you lead an active life
- If you are too busy or always late
- If you need 10 more minutes in the morning
- If you want to wake up with make up
- If you want to save time and money
- If you are allergic to makeup
- If you don’t want to worry about makeup
- If you want to look good all day, even early in the morning
- If you need reconstruction or redefinition
If you want to make your lips look fuller, more shapely and more defined, PhiContour permanent lip procedure is the right choice.
Depending on your wishes, with permanent makeup you can improve the definition of the lips, reshape the lip lines, repair uneven parts or get extra fullness. You can also restore the natural color of your lips, get a natural effect by choosing a pigment shade close to your natural
lip color or choose a completely different, more vibrant color if you want a more dramatic, makeup look. Please note that the color will be darker during the first 7 days after the procedure, then it will fade and lose 40 to 50% of its intensity. If necessary, a touch up can be done 4 weeks after the treatment.
Eyeliner can make your eyes look bigger and brighter! With permanent makeup, you won’t have to worry about applying it every morning. You can choose winged eyeliner, shaded eyeliner, a natural look or any other style you want. You can also enhance the lash line by softly shading, which will make your lashes appear thicker, darker and longer.
All PhiContour permanent makeup procedures are performed with disposable sterile tools. We use PhiContour pigments which are of the highest quality, environmentally friendly and dermatologically proven and give beautiful results.
In ideal conditions, permanent makeup can last up to 3 years. On oily skin, it will last up to 2 years.
Please note that right after the procedure the eyeliner will have darker tones and look thicker. After a few days it will get a more natural look.
Contraindications for permanent makeup procedures:
Best Permanent makeup Forest Hills, NYC is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, people with diabetes, people with skin infections or herpes, people who are taking blood-thinning medicines (e.g. aspirin), people with seborrheic dermatitis on eyebrows, people taking chemotherapy, on keloids or if you have a tendency to keloid, etc.
If you had Lasik surgery (laser eye surgery or laser vision correction) you should wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure.
If you have ever had a cold sore (herpes), you must take virus medications several days prior to lip procedure and continue taking medications 2-3 days after the treatment to prevent herpes outbreak. Your doctor can prescribe virus medications.
After the procedure
During the first week after the procedures avoid sauna, swimming, makeup in the treated area and sun tanning. Always apply a layer of sunscreen on your lips when sun tanning to stop the color from fading.
Here are a few things you must know about Permanent makeup services:
- What is Permanent Makeup?: Permanent makeup is one of the fastest growing trends in the fashion and beauty industry. It is a cosmetic makeup, which uses pigmentation technique for getting designs, shapes and colors which resemble makeup. It is similar to a tattooing process, however, without the side effects. Example: professional permanent makeup eyeliner, permanent microblading eyebrows, etc.
- Does it Last Forever?: No, permanent makeup does not last forever. However, a well-maintained make-up can last for at least 3 to 5 years. Also, it is always possible to sharpen with periodic maintenance from time to time to ensure that you don’t lose the effect of this incredible treatment.
- Is it Safe?: Yes, these techniques are completely safe. Make sure you avail the services of a certified professional permanent makeup artist in NYC for best results.
- Does the Procedure Hurt?: Since the procedure is similar to tattooing, it does hurt a bit and causes mild discomfort. However, professional salons use numbing creams to ensure that the pain is bearable.
- Is it Similar to Cosmetic Surgery?: No, permanent makeup is very different from cosmetic surgery. The most important part is that you can go for non-invasive permanent makeup. While you might have to spend thousands of dollars for cosmetic surgeries, the permanent makeup is done at a fraction of the cost. Also, unlike cosmetic surgery which can completely change one or more of the facial features, permanent makeup usually highlights the existing features and helps you look better.
- Does Permanent Makeup Look Fake or Does It Change Colors After Some Time?: Permanent makeup is in huge demand because it produces natural-looking results. All you need is the services of an expert permanent makeup artist NYC to get the best results.