Remember, well-shaped eyebrows change your face and define your features! Microblading is ideal for women who want to look good all day, from early in the morning to late at night.
PhiBrows Microblading Services in Forest Hills, Queens, New York is a manual process of semi-permanent eyebrow design by applying pigmentation with a thin blade into the surface coating of the dermis. The result is a natural and beautiful-looking eyebrow. In fact, it is so natural that no one can tell the difference between PhiBrows and natural brows. The method is very exact and processes semi-permanent results. Dissimilar to the traditional eyebrow tattooing, PhiBrows microblading service creates experienced, subtle, natural-looking eyebrows by emulate the strokes of eyebrow hairs and following your natural hair growth direction. Our microblading services in Forest Hills, New York also come up with other experts to make it more personal to your style where manual expertise merges with a machine to give an Ombre style. A full shad eyebrow with a color darker at the arch and fading on the tail, allow the eyebrows a more dramatic look, and Phi Fusion which is usually ready when an individual has very few natural eyebrow hairs, and where light shading increases the volume of eyebrows.
Microblading Services in Forest Hills, Queens, NYC is good for any skin type and tone. Eyebrows Microblading can be used to increase the appearance of natural eyebrows, to fill in the eyebrow space, or to replace eyebrows lost due to alopecia, chemotherapy or any other medical issues. Eyebrow color is selected to match with your eyelashes and facial features and natural hair color. Karmina Beauty Clinic is the best permanent make-up artist for eyebrows microblading Forest Hills, New York, she works with clients to achieve the best shapes to complement their personality. She leaves the client with crisp, thin hairlines that merge seamlessly with your natural hairs. Microblading is the best and ideal answer for those persons who want to completely recreate, define, cover gaps, or fill-in finished plucked brows. Our permanent make-up clinic is the leader in Microblading and Permanent Cosmetics serving microblading NYC. We only use the highest quality of cruelty-free/vegan pigments additionally dispensable sterile needles.
Whether you want to live with perfectly shaped eyebrows for Long Time
Whether you want to look beautiful while you exercise, swim, and doing other Daily Activities
Whether you no longer want to draw on or fill in your eyebrows every day
You’ll get attractive natural looking eyebrows that can make a drastic Change to your Looks
Your eyes will be flawlessly encircled
You’ll get the perfect shape for your eyebrows that perfectly fit your special facial features
It will simplify your regular beauty routine
First Step: Appointment
– During your appointment, the professional will conduct a thorough examination to find out if you are a suitable candidate for the Microblading procedure.
– We will give you a precise explanation of the process, and you will have a clear picture of how your eyebrows will appear after Phibrows.
– You need to take some precautions before and after eyebrow microblading. We will answer all your queries.
Second Step: Eyebrows and Symmetry Assessment
– Karmina Beauty Clinic uses specific tools to draw uniform eyebrows which go perfectly with your bone structure and lovely face.
– Keep your eyes closed so that your muscles can relax, and you can achieve optimal results
-After your approval for the color and shape of your eyebrows, our expert will apply the numbing cream to perform the microblading process.
Third Step: Phibrows Microblading
– During Phibrows NYC microblading, the professional uses a small handheld device to insert the pigment into the upper layer of the skin.
– The technique involves drawing fine strokes that look like real hair.
– The strokes are drawn towards the natural growth of your hair to achieve realistic eyebrows look.
– You will get the most desirable natural and beautiful eyebrows in a short time.
Getting Prepared for A Phibrows Microblading Process
Excellent preparation for an eyebrow microblading NYC treatment will help you achieve the best results, so it is better to prepare accordingly.
Here are a few tips you can follow to get beautiful, healthy, and non-irritated eyebrows:
– Avoid every kind of facial at least 14 days before the appointment.
– Don’t wax, tweeze, or pick your eyebrows 1 week prior to the microblading process.
– Avoid sunbathing and tanning before getting your eyebrows microbladed. The tanned face because of sunburn will exfoliate the shade of your brows.
– Natural blood thinners are not good for the procedure, so stay away from Vitamin E or fish oil around 1 week ahead of the microblading process.
– You can take Tylenol, but avoid taking Ibuprofen or Aspirin.
– Don’t work out on the day you have your appointment as the body heat can enlarge the pores.
– Human sweat is saline, so it can permanently fade the pigmented area of the eyebrows. Therefore, don’t perform activities that can make you sweat a lot.
– Avoid alcohol a day prior to your procedure, as it can also make your blood thin and cause bleeding during the treatment.
– Try to avoid antibiotics 2 weeks prior to microblading.
– Don’t use growth serums for lashes or hair or hard reformative creams a few days ahead of the appointment.
Who Should Avoid Microblading?
Phibrows NYC gives you a wonderful look by creating striking eyebrows. However, this cosmetic technique is not recommended for everybody. The individuals with the following conditions should avoid microblading:
– An eyelid surgery in the last 3 months
– Auto-immune disorder
– An old permanent makeup
– Breastfeeding or pregnant women
– Prone to post-inflammatory hypopigmentation or keloids
– Heart Disorders
– Undergoing chemotherapy
– Allergic to numbing agents or alcohol
– Taking medicine for thinning blood like Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or more
– Very oily skin
Why Should You Avoid Drinking Coffee Before Your Microblading Procedure?
Coffee can make it difficult for the microblading pigment to stick to your skin. It can cause more bleeding during the procedure as well. The color retention will not be bold, and you might not get your desired results.
Besides, more bleeding leads to oozing and scabbing. Thus, it becomes tough to microblade your brows. It can also have a terrible impact on the healing process.
Karmina Beauty Clinic is a trusted cosmetic clinic offering unparalleled and safe microblading service in Forest Hills, NYC using the most advanced tools and premium quality products.
The procedure benefits any type of eyebrows and works on all skin types and tones. Microblading can be used to enhance the shape of natural-looking eyebrows, to fill in the eyebrow, or to change eyebrows lost due to alopecia, chemotherapy, and other medical problems. Microblading is best for women who want to look good and beautiful all day, even early in the morning to late at night.