What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent Makeup is a cosmetic tattooing procedure which employs permanent pigment in the upper layer of the dermis. The color of the pigment is carefully and skillfully matched with the desired color and then implanted within the skin. It is also referred to as micro-pigmentation, derma pigmentation, or cosmetic tattooing. It’s a method of producing natural-looking designs that resemble manually applied makeup. Permanent Makeup NYC allows you to save your time and energy by slaying the burden of applying makeup on a daily basis. Our facial features like eyebrows, lips, eyelashes, eyeliners, etc are key to our beauty. A flawless, natural enhancement can be added to your appearance using this procedure. Permanent Makeup NYC technique, if performed skillfully by a specialist, produces natural-looking results.
Who benefits most from Permanent Makeup?
- People who develop allergies due to skin sensitivities by wearing traditional cosmetics.
- Active people who want to look the best while performing sports activities like swimming, hiking, trekking, cycling, jogging, or anything else that involves a lot of sweat.
- People suffering from diseases like Parkinson’s, Arthritis, Stroke Survivors, etc.
- People who remain busy and couldn’t find time for themselves to reapply makeup throughout their day.
Is Permanent Makeup really Permanent?
Permanent Makeup should be thought of as being “PERMANENT”, however, it is also true that it is cosmetic tattooing different from traditional tattooing. The permanency of this cosmetic tattooing varies among different individuals. There are certain factors that are responsible for the permanency of Permanent Makeup NYC.
- Skin Type – Every individual on the planet has their own skin chemistry and skin type. So, the results may vary from one person to another. Some people might experience many longevity results than others because of their different skin types.
- Medications – There are certain medications that can adversely affect the color of the makeup. The pigment which is implanted within the dermal layer of the skin might begin to fade away over time due to the regular use of medicines.
- Sun Exposure – People who are more active outside directly under the sun can experience an early fade in the colors of the Permanent Makeup. Sun rays have proven to be unfavorable for Permanent Makeup.
- Personal Care – The life of Permanent Makeup depends largely on periodic maintenance. Post-treatment follow-ups, application of products that promotes skincare, using sunscreen regularly, and reapplying between intervals are some of the major factors that contribute towards longevity results of Permanent Makeup NYC.
- Exfoliation – Long term usage of exfoliating creams may result in premature fading if the pigment. These creams should be kept away from the treatment areas especially when you are healing from the procedure. Even post-treatment usage of exfoliating creams should be avoided.
Permanent Makeup depends upon the lifestyle of an individual. People having different mindsets, different skin types may experience different results. The molecules that are implanted within the skin are permanent, which means that the molecules never wear off but only the color of those molecules fade away due to the above-mentioned factors.