Overview of PRP Microneedling: Procedure, Advantages and More!
Microneedling. for the uninitiated, is a cosmetic treatment that’s used for treating aging skin. It involves using a special device, which creates punctures on the skin that triggers a healing response, helping in the production of collagen. Also called collagen induction therapy, this is a great treatment for rejuvenating the skin naturally. Often, Microneedling is also combined with PRP or Platelet-rich plasma, which allows a better healing response. PRP is collected from the blood of the patient and is completely safe. This is the same PRP treatment that’s used for treating hair loss and knee pain. Here’s more on PRP Microneedling NYC.
Why opt for PRP Microneedling Forest Hills, NYC?
Microneedling is one of the best treatments for aging skin, especially for scars, wrinkles and age spots. It also works wonders for hyperpigmentation. PRP is used with this treatment to just accelerate the healing response and get better results. It should be noted that PRP Microneedling is only used for the face, although Microneedling can be used for other parts of the body.
Finding a clinic
It is necessary to select the right clinic for Microneedling with PRP because the initial skin evaluation will decide if you are an ideal candidate for the procedure. Most people are good candidates for the treatment, barring exceptions. For example, if you have a history of wounds not healing easily or skin conditions like eczema or rosacea, Microneedling might not be advised. Not all clinics are the same, so make sure to do your research, even if that means paying a tad more for a more reliable clinic in Forest Hills, New York.
Other things to know
PRP Microneedling is an aesthetic procedure that’s not covered by insurance, and one may need more than one session. It is wise to consider the costs per session. Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a couple of weeks before the actual treatment. In most cases, some serum is used to smooth the skin after the procedure. There can be minor redness, which should subside in a day or two. Talk to the selected clinic to know more about Skin Rejuvenation NYC with PRP Microneedling!
Book an Appointment
PRP Microneedling Treatment
The Benefits of PRP Microneedling
Short Recovery with Minimal Down Time
Your Body Heals Itself
It Improves the Skin!
What Cosmetic Problems Does a Microneedling with PRP Therapy Treat?
Karmina Beauty Clinic offers the best PRP treatment in NYC at affordable prices. Microneedling with PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma) boots the body to restore the damaged or old skin cells, generate more elastin and collagen, plus rejuvenate your skin.
This therapy treats various cosmetic problems. These include:
– Facial Skin Elasticity: Microneedling with PRP enhances the creation of elastin and collagen, which helps the skin become firmer.
– Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Micropunctures in the skin stimulate collagen and elastin production to plump the skin. It reduces the fine lines and wrinkles, making you look younger and beautiful.
– Rough Skin Texture: This treatment heals the dead and destroyed skin cells, thus giving your skin an even texture.
– Uneven Skin Tone: The microneedling treatment breaks down the hyperpigmented collections to recycle them and provide your skin with an even tone.
– Stretch Marks: Microneedling creates small punctures in the skin, and PRP encourages the growth of new cells. It helps in reducing stretch marks and giving your skin a new tone.
– Acne Scars: Microneedling punctures the skin and makes tiny wounds. The skin produces new collagen, which smooths the acne scars.
How To Prepare for Your Therapy?
The expert for microneedling PRP at Karmina Beauty Clinic in Forest Hills, NYC (New York) will give you detailed information on how to get ready for your cosmetic procedure. It comprises:
– Start drinking a lot of water a few days ahead of the treatment.
– Don’t wear your makeup or use a moisturizer on the day of the appointment.
– Stay away from direct sun exposure many days before the procedure.
– Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen, Advil, or Motrin for approximately 3 days before the therapy.
– Stay away from tropical agents that can cause sensitivity to the skin. These agents include exfoliants, retinoids, topical acids, or antibiotics 5 to7 days before the microneedling therapy.
How Many Sessions Will I Require for The Best Results?
– Every individual’s skin and requirements are different.
– Your skin might have fewer or more serious symptoms as compared to any other person.
– The professional for microneedling with PRP at Karmina Beauty Clinic in Forest Hills, NYC (New York) will carefully examine your facial problems and skin conditions.
– After the consultation, the expert will provide you with an estimation of the number of sessions required to cater to your goals.
– Many patients might notice the results after they have 3 therapy sessions at an interval of 4 to 6 weeks.
What Can You Expect During Your Recovery Phase?
The healing from a microneedling session usually takes only 24 hours. Sometimes, it may require 2 to 3 days, depending on the area and length of the treatment. You can go to your office or school the next day.
You might observe some signs of irritation and redness at the procedure site. You should not use too many skin products. Karmina Beauty Clinic for PRP treatment in New York will provide you with products that will help your skin recover fast.
If you want your skin to recover quickly, you can follow these tips:
– Avoid exfoliants and alcohol-based products when your skin is in the recovery phase.
– Cleanse your skin once a day, and you can also apply moisturizer if needed.
– You can reduce the redness of the treated area by applying powder or a light foundation.
– Stay away from rigorous activities that produce more body heat and sweat until your skin heals completely. Examples of these activities comprise playing tennis, running, heavy workouts, and more.
A few weeks after your microneedling treatment with PRP, you will observe a continuous improvement in the firmness and appearance of your skin.