Skin care and skin rejuvenation is the biggest concern of many youths and aged people. They can find the chemical peels as an FDA-approved skin treatment, especially for the wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and acne scars on the skin. This treatment is executed by applying the acid-based chemical solution at the skin to make the texture of skin smoother.
You need to be prepared before you go for the chemical peel treatment with considering the below-mentioned points:
- Select the peel which is good for your skin
- From few days before the appointment, stop using at-home exfoliates
- On the day of treatment, your skin must have moisture and hydrate
- Do everything as per the prescription by for the anti-acne or anti-aging
- Don’t book an appointment a few days before any event that you have to attend
Expectation During Chemical Peel Treatment
Due to the explosion of the chemical solution at the skin, skin starts feeling tingling or burning sensation. The burning or tingling remains for the short time and duration is vary as per the solution used for the peel.
Expectation After Chemical Peel Treatment
- Results start appearing after 3 to 10 days. It takes 3 days to peel off damage skin and 10 days to regenerate skins.
- The gentle hydrating gel or serum and the cleaner must be used for at least 10 days after the treatment
- The risk of sun exposure on the skin increases after the chemical peel treatment and side effects can be starts. To avoid this risk, don’t forget to use SPF on the skin.
- Keep your skin from the places where heat or high temperature is present.