Eyes attract more attention and everyone wants to have soft, fuller, and beautiful eyelashes. One of the latest techniques to enhance these lashes is a lash lift procedure. This beauty trend has recently gained more popularity than eyelash extension.
It is the best option for women who want to have eyelashes that look and feel natural. Lash lifts long for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
What Is a Lash Lift Technique?
A lash lift technique involves semi-permanent curling of lashes. It imitates the effect you receive from a lash curler, but it stays for a longer time. It is like a perm but created especially to curl your eyelashes.
Like the traditional perms, eyelash lifting sets the shape of natural lashes with a chemical solution and curling base.
Everyone has varied growth directions and lash lengths. Some eyelashes grow straight, while others grow in a downward direction. The lash lift procedure makes a natural stunning lash plunge that remains for several weeks.
A Little Preparation Before The Procedure for Optimal Results
Before going for the lash lift procedure, search for a certified beauty clinic. Ensure that the professionals are highly skilled, licensed, and work in a sterile atmosphere. The clinic has a huge count of satisfied clients.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while going for the procedure:
Don’t wear makeup on the procedure day.
Your eyes should be properly clean.
Avoid using mascara 1 week before the appointment because clean and mascara-free lashes would yield outstanding results.
Don’t put on your contact lens. It is better to wear your spectacles.
A lash lift is a non-invasive procedure that involves the use of a chemical.
At the clinic, the professionals discuss the look you want to achieve through the procedure, for instance:
– A cat’s eye effect
– Extra eyelash curls, or
– A fanned-out look.
– The expert cleans your eyes and sets apart your upper and lower lashes. She attaches the upper lashes to a silicon patch placed on the eyelid and combs the eyelashes.
– The next step includes applying a nontoxic perming solution. This solution breaks the bond present in the lashes, thus enabling them to change their shape.
– To set the lashes in curls, she applies a setting solution after some time.
– The whole procedure takes around 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
For How Long the Eyelash Lift Lasts?
– An excellent eyelash lift stays for approximately 6 to 8 weeks, but it also depends on their natural growth.
– If you will take proper care of your lashes after the procedure, the results are sure to last for a long time.
– Let’s have a look at the precautions you need to take after the procedure:
– Avoid mascara or water for the first 24 hours after the lash lift treatment.
– Use oil-free products on the face.
– Don’t use eyelash extensions, eye creams, or lash serums for the next 24 hours after your procedure.
– After having a new lash lift, sleep on your back at night. This will prevent your new lashes from bending out of shape.
– Avoid exercises that can make you super sweaty.
– Don’t wash your hair and avoid steam as well.
– No use of mascara or an eyelash curler.
Is Eyelash Lifting Procedure Worth It?
The lash lift technique is an outstanding way to look prettier and make your eyes beautiful. You can get amazing eyelashes by spending just a few bucks.
It is an affordable procedure, and a brilliant choice to make for special events, for instance, weddings, parties, or birthdays.
Does Lash Lift Procedure Cause Pain?
The lash lift procedure doesn’t cause any pain. Most women find it a relaxing process.
– If you have sensitivity issues, then you might feel a little awkward or experience some discomfort.
– If you are more prone to allergies, the solution might cause side effects like blisters, rash, or redness.
– Thus, ask for a spot test to assure that the procedure will be a safe alternative for you.
– For women who want a charismatic eyelash look without using a curler, the lash lift is the best choice to make. Certified professionals perform this treatment safely and painlessly while giving you an entirely new look.