Everyone wants to have thick, long, and stunning eyebrows. But various skin conditions, genetic issues, and other factors can lead to dull, thin, and unattractive eyebrows. You can easily glam up your eyebrows with the help of microblading.
· Regrow or correct their lost eyebrows
· Add volume to their thinning brows, or
· Improve their eyebrows with a natural esthetic appeal.
The device deposits the chosen pigment color into the skin’s epidermal layer. The pigment can fade over time, so the professionals recommend giving a touch-up to your micro-bladed eyebrows once in a year or two to maintain the beautiful results.
Let’s have a look at the preparations that need to be done before going for a procedure to have permanent eyebrows:
· No sunbathing or tanning for three days before the appointment.
· Stay away from alcohol or caffeine beverages on the procedure day.
· No intense facial treatments, including chemical peel for approximately 2 to 3 weeks before the procedure
Other salons and spas might also recommend similar instructions for the preparation, which comprise:
· Avoiding fish oil or other natural blood thinners like vitamin E, one week prior to the procedure.
· No Botox treatments and Retinol (vitamin A) for 1 month before microblading.
· No heavy exercise or workout on the day of the procedure.
· Avoiding ibuprofen or aspirin for pain relief because these are blood thinners
Reasons for Tattooed Eyebrows Fading Easily
There are many controllable factors that affect the longevity of micro-bladed eyebrows. These include:
If you are not taking your sufficient RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of vitamins and minerals in the diet, you can take nutritional supplements. Eat healthy to attain excellent results. It is very essential that you should stay hydrated all the time.
b) Properly Following Aftercare Tips
You must follow all the aftercare instructions of the procedure properly for approximately 6 to 8 weeks. These tips include:
1) Don’t pick or touch your pigmented eyebrow area.
2) No makeup, moisturizer, or any other skincare products on your tattooed eyebrows.
3) Avoid dipping tobacco, and smoking as tobacco causes the pigment to fade quickly.
4) Wash your eyebrows with water and anti-bacterial soap for the first 24hours to avoid thick scabbing.
5) Stay away from facial treatments like tweezing, brow tinting, waxing, electrolysis, and threading for approximately 4 weeks after the treatment.
6) Keep your eyebrow area completely dry.
Several uncontrollable factors can cause early fading for eyebrows. Some of these comprise:
The most important factor that can cause the early fading of permanent eyebrows is age. Usually, younger skin holds pigment for a longer time compared to older skin. Dry and normal skin retains pigment longer compared to oily skin.
Hormonal imbalance, including hypothyroidism and estrogen, can significantly affect the pigmentation of your skin and micro-bladed eyebrows.
b) Medical Conditions
Medical conditions such as hypertension or type 1 diabetes can have a tremendous effect on the longevity of pigmentation of the eyebrows. Autoimmune disorders, genetics, chronically high-stress levels, and excessive sun damage can harmfully affect the results of your microblading treatment. These medical factors cannot be easily avoided or changed.
The pigmentation of micro-bladed eyebrows can fade over time. So, you should have a touch-up done after regular intervals. Besides, following a proper aftercare routine plays a crucial role in retaining pigmentation for a long time.